I want to start off by sending some pictures from last transfer! I hardly sent any, so here they are!
 |
| Our weird acupuncture. |
 |
| The packers. They are both related to Elder Packer, the apostle. |
 |
| We goth this ice cream, but we both forgot our wallets, so the guy just gave it to us. We felt really bad. |
 |
| Walking down Boulevard East |
 |
| A five-year-old's birthday party. Hispanics know how to throw a party. |
 |
| I got my ears pierced!!! |
 |
| Dr. Gabrielcito. The cutest kid ever. |
 |
| Halloween cookies from my mom. |
 |
Trying not to freeze to death during studies
|
 |
| The Cayetanos. My second family :) |
 |
| Byron's first time trying Managu |
 |
| We are really productive in our PEC meetings. 7:30 am every Sunday morning. |
 |
| Me and Jorgie on the Jersey shore before we went to six flags |
 |
| Me, Sam and Duke walking into six flags |
 |
| Waiting in line for a ride |
No comments:
Post a Comment