Monday, May 27, 2013

Hi

Hi, I’m Rebecca Clark... aka Sister Clark, aka Hermana Clark. Which ever you prefer. In two months though, I will only go by Sister Clark or Hermana Clark. It sounds so weird right now, I’m trying to break it in.


I am currently 19 years old, weird right? A 19 year old mormon girl preparing to go on a mission. I’m sure none of you have ever met any of those.

That was sarcastic.

Though going on a mission at 19 has turned into a thing, I feel very blessed and I know that I am needed in the mission field and that my life and my family will be incredibly blessed because of my service. I have a testimony of the importance of missionary work and I know that going on a mission is EXACTLY what I am to do RIGHT NOW. Not in two years from now, but in TWO MONTHS from now.

A little more about myself:

I was born in California, but I’m more of an Arizona girl... though I do love Utah, the home of my sisters and my dad.

I was born and raised in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints...
(La iglesia de JesuChristo de los santos de los ultimos dias)
I’m trying to practice my Spanish. How am I doing so far?

My parents got divorced when I was 7 years old, and both of my parents were remarried by the time I was 9. So basically, my family is far from perfect. But hey, things could be way worse, I can’t complain.

I have two incredible sisters. They are way older than me (17 and 12 years older than me), so really, I have two more moms, but I LOVE IT. They are such amazing examples to me and when we’re together we joke and laugh like crazy.

I love playing music. I play the piano and the guitar. Though I took years of piano lessons, I still can’t read music. I just don’t understand. I play everything by ear, even hymns. I’ve been trying to memorize a hymn a day, so hopefully I don’t ever get asked to play a hymn that I haven’t learned while I’m in the mission field. The struggle is real.

I like reading and going to the movies, especially with my friends.

So that’s me. My mom or my sister or someone will be posting my letters for me.

1 comment:

  1. WAYY OLDER~ HA HA. I love you so much. You are amazing. You will be the best sister missionary ever. I am so excited for this adventure!

    ReplyDelete